The library is situated in a quiet secluded corner of the club where members can read a wide range of magazines and books. The library is well stocked with an eclectic collection of books and magazines
Timings : 11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- Members may take out as many books as they desire during a month subject to the provision that not more than 2 new books (less than a year old) or four old ones shall be in a member’s possession at any one time.
- New books shall not be kept for more than 10 days and old ones for more than 3 weeks.
- If the members fail to return the books within 30 days, a penal fee of Rs. 5/- per week per book will be levied.
Timings : 11.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. and 7.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m
- Located in the Library room.
- There are 2 medium sized boards available.
- There is no charge.